Author: YungiBear

Okay ... I suck at writing. But I'll give it a go, just for the heck of it. <3

------

"Hey, aren't you coming this way?"


Adrian shook his head, "No, I'm ACTUALLY being welcoming. Bye!" He flashed a sarcastic smile.

Felix's eyes narrowed a bit, he then stormed off through the hall doors.

Before he went through, he could hear Scotty exclaim,

"Hey! Those are AWESOME SHOES!"

Felix looked back, huffed, and blasted out to the other side of the door. "Stupid idiot. Who the HELL does he think he is, him being such a dork."

He went out to the field and found a forgotten soccer ball.

"That durk doesn't even know how to play crap."

He skillfully kicked the ball up and began to juggle it.

"He can't even manage to score in the RIGHT GOAL!"

He let the ball fall a little, then gave it a powerful kick, right into the nearby goal.

"And still. STILL, Adrian WANTS to hang with him. What the f*** is WRONG with this picture?"

He flipped a clod of dirt with his foot.

He then flopped to the ground, belly side up.

After a minute or two, he heard an extremely painful shriek,

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHH!"

Felix wedged his fingers into his ears and thought for a split second.

He then thought of it.

That idiot must've JUST realized that he's totally out of style here. Feh.

He smirked,

"Well, maybe I won't have to worry about him. He's probably going to even scare Adrian away now."

He coolly stuck his hands in his pocket and dribbled the soccer ball all the way back to his dorm.

------

So ...

Yeah. xD